Sunday, December 13, 2009

Me back n some shocking news!

Helloo!!
sorry if u guys want to view but was private
my adek sedare use for a while,sorry very much.
K now on to today story,ah ok today was very very BORING!!!!
Nothing to do:(
Go to yat house vist him for a while,then go home play com
N then wali,fairuz n mal came to my house.
Fairus played my psp,wali played my ps3 n mal used my com.
N i just watched n make some irritating noise
haha make wali fedup best ah ahahaha :D
After that everybody ciao,i went to my mothers work place to
help her carry some stuff
but suddenly must first go see doctor,
scared at that time
see doctor,check2,doctor say eat this pill n don't play soccer
for 4 to 5 weeks,i was like WTF(very silently)
tuesday got match then cannot play,SHITT!!!!
But i dont care,i still play on tuesday,only for a while lah
don't wan to go hospital,hate hospital.
then go home my adek sedare at my home,
i ask her to teached me how to use blog,
1 hour,1HOUR tau then i understand
only a little bit :P
then her mother came to pick her up
i say bye,she say bye
she kiss me,i did not kiss back
very lazy -.-
haha,well tu je for today story about saadshawty
till next time
Ciao Ciao!!