Sunday, December 20, 2009

Back but still not in good shape :(

Hellooo!!!
Saad here,being force to
update even though its not hers -.-
Ape2 lah deq
OK
Some off u know im sick
and still sick for the past 3-4 weeks?
I want to play socccer also cannot,
do this do that also cannot
All because of my busybody sedare,
then just now i just want to go out
buy new game,she suuddenly come to my house
she look at me and say
"where the hell do u want to go!
go back inside,eat your medicine
and cook for me"
I was like WTF!
EY!!
Abg sakit,then must cook for u?
U suppose to cook for someone who is sick!
AHHH wat the hell....
Nvm,haha at least i have a good and carring sedare
then nothing to do i tried to sneak out of the house
Guest wat happen...
I was caught!!
Shit!!!!
Sad,never get to buy new game :(
Then she force me to update my blog
And here i am,haha
BORING SIOL!!!
kk tu je,later maybe update again
Ciao Ciao